1. Power on your set-top box and wait till it loads up to the main home screen. depending on which set-top box you have, you will see slightly different options on your screen.
2. Go to and select “Settings“
3. On the Settings page, select “WiFi“ or “Internet Connection“.
4. You should see a list of WiFi networks listed.
5. Choose your WiFi network. Once you select it a screen will pop up that looks like a keyboard.
6. Use your remote to type in your WiFi password, then select “Done“. To make sure your WiFi password is correct, you can select the checkbox titled “Show password“.
7. Click Connect. You should be routed back to the list of Wifi networks, and if the password is correct, you should see it say “Connected“ in small letters below your WiFi network name.
8. Power off your set-top box, and plug out the power cord. Wait 5-10 seconds before plugging it back in.
9. Plug in the power cord to your set-top box and wait for it to load up completely. This should take about 30-60 seconds most times.
10. Done! Your set-top box is now connected via WiFi.
© Copyright 2021 EXPLODETV. All Rights Reserved
Powered by Webpristine Technology