There will be times when you’ve left your set-top box idle, and have not interacted with it for a period of a few hours. Within that time, many things can have happened that would cause it to freeze. Most common is that your set-top box could have received an update, or there was a system error in the background that you were not aware of. Luckily most common cases of a frozen set-top boxes can be fixed by following the steps below.
1. Plug out the both power cord and the internet cord from your set-top box. If you’ve connected your box to the internet via WiFi, then simply plug out the power cord from your set-top box.
2. Wait 5-10 seconds, then plug the cords back in to your set-top box.
3. Wait for your set-top box to load up completely, and the main home screen is visible.
4. You may notice your box loading information. Wait for the loading to complete.
Note: From step 4 – if you’ve waited longer than 90 seconds and things are still loading, simple close that loading screen so you see your main screen fully. Sometimes the set-top box will have fully loaded the content, but does not resolve to go back to the main scree, or the screen of it’s last action.
I tried the suggested steps, but my set-top box still freezes.
• Please contact us at support email under this page, we will provide best solution in a short time.
© Copyright 2021 EXPLODETV. All Rights Reserved
Powered by Webpristine Technology